sexta-feira, 13 de março de 2009

Quer ser excomungado?

Bem amigo, se vc está no Brasil ou está em qualquer parte do mundo e lê algum jornal brasileiro na última semana deve ter lido sobre a menina de 9 anos estuprada pelo padrasto que fez um aborto. Até aí ótimo, mas as notícias seguiram-se com a infeliz declaração do Arcebispo de Olinda e Recife José Cardoso Sobrinho, que escomungou os médicos que fizeram o procedimento e a mãe da menina.
Caso vc também queira ser escomungado, aí vai o e-mail do arcebispo.
arcebispo@arquidioceseolindarecife.org.br


Vale também e-mails de repudio, ou até mesmo algum spam de "penis enlargement"...

9 comentários:

Unknown disse...

giro...

Anônimo disse...

Hello to every single one, it's in fact a good for me to pay a visit this site, it contains valuable Information.

Also visit my webpage ... sperm volume pills

Anônimo disse...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on natural sleep aids.

Regards

My web-site - nutrients that aids sleep

Anônimo disse...

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems
of plagorism or copyright infringement? My website has a lot
of unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate it.


Feel free to visit my site - best hgh releaser

Anônimo disse...

Hello there, I found your blog by way of Google whilst searching for a
similar topic, your site came up, it appears good. I have bookmarked
it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and
found that it's truly informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I will be grateful if you proceed this in future. Numerous people shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Also visit my homepage: provestra enhancement pills

Anônimo disse...

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this website is in fact pleasant and the users are really sharing good thoughts.

Stop by my page ... Buy Duramale

Anônimo disse...

Highly descriptive post, I liked that a lot.

Will there be a part 2?

My page ... semenax pill

Anônimo disse...

Terrific work! That is the kind of info that are meant to be shared around the web.
Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this put up higher!
Come on over and consult with my web site . Thanks =)

Here is my page ... acai max

Anônimo disse...

This post will assist the internet people for setting up new weblog or even a blog
from start to end.

Check out my homepage: treatment cure herpes